What is your return and exchange policy?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your monkeysee purchase.
Defective goods / incorrect item sent
If we've made a mistake or the item arrived defective, please contact us and we'll make things right.
We will arrange an exchange or issue a full refund for an item received within 30 days of receipt.
“Faulty goods” are classified as faulty at the discretion of monkeysee, provided:
- They are damaged when the customer receives them.
- Show a manufacturing fault within 3 months.
- No alterations or attempts to repair have been made by the customer
monkeysee will provide an exchange, replacement or refund for faulty goods:
- returns must include all original packaging including dust bags and these must be in original condition as they are considered part of the item
- returns must be posted to monkeysee within 7 days of notifying monkeysee.
Please note that items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
Upon receipt of your return we will refund your standard postage (Australia only). If the postage is not stated on the package, please enclose a receipt for the cost.
Change of Mind Returns
A “change of mind” return refers to any return for a product that is correctly described, is safe, of acceptable quality and not faulty.
monkeysee accepts “change of mind” returns for full priced items purchased at online in accordance with the following terms;
- A return must be requested in writing within 7 day of receipt of order - item(s) must not be worn, altered, damaged or washed
- item(s) must have all tags attached
- returns must include all original packaging and dust bags and these must be in original condition as they are considered part of the item
- returns must be posted back to monkeysee within 7 days of notice to monkeysee.
In the event that a change of mind return does not meet any of the above terms, monkeysee reserves the right to not approve the change of mind return.
You must pay the cost of shipping goods back to monkeysee for a change of mind return.To exchange or return:
1. Include a copy of the receipt or order and note the new size or item desired.
2. Mail your return to:
monkeysee , PO Box 50, Double Bay, NSW 1360, Australia
monkeysee is not liable for any loss, damage or delay arising from, or in connection with, the transport and return of the goods to monkeysee.
It is recommended to ship goods back to monkeysee using Australia Post or an equivalent secure postal service and ensure a tracking number is provided. If tracking is not purchased, and a parcel being returned is delayed or lost, this is not the responsibility of monkeysee and must be taken up directly with the chosen postal service provider.
Refunds for all transactions will be issued to the original form of payment.